Friday, December 9, 2016

Algona, Iowa



Mark 6: 1-6:  "And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him.   And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?   Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.   But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.   And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them  And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching."



Dreams from the LORD
7 April 2012
Last night I had a dream where I was riding in this car in Iowa. My friend was driving. We drove on this gravel road and stopped where this lane led to the Jerry Shey farm. I got out of the car and there was Jerry Shey. He walked up to me; he was very angry and annoyed about something.

He said, “Mrs. Herman Kahn told me that I should tell you that I am sorry for what I did to you.”

I walked up to him and he started to back pedal to the mailbox. I answered very forcefully, “Just imagine that I was you! And I put my son in mental hospitals, had him pay the bills and then tell him that I paid for those bills!”

He got really bent out of shape and stood there totally shocked.

I walked back to the car, got in and my friend drove off.



Dreams from the LORD
8 September 2014
Last night I had a dream where I was staying at a homeless shelter in Algona, Iowa.  I talked with some homeless guys for awhile and then I walked to this grocery store.  At the grocery store, I was walking down this aisle when I saw a relative of mine walking towards me—she was walking with a cane.  I walked by her and did not say hello.
I then walked towards this fast-food restaurant and there was General George S. Patton outside the restaurant; he was sitting down talking to several people  I listened to General Patton talk for awhile; some of the people were asking him a lot of questions.
It was a long dream; I don’t remember all of the details.  I have had three other dreams about General Patton, so I believe this dream has something to do with spiritual warfare:  exposing the devil and defeating the devil in Algona, Iowa (I was born and raised in Algona).


Dreams from the LORD
25 January 2015
Last night I had a dream where I was reading a paperback book.  The book had a lot of prophetic messages in it; the important prophetic messages were in blue print.  I then copied some of these prophetic words down on some paper.
The next scene:  I was at this high school in Iowa—it was the same high school that I went to when I was a teenager.  I met a girl and a boy who attended that high school.  I gave them a copy of the prophetic messages and told them to make photocopies.  They were very happy to receive these prophetic words.


Dreams from the LORD
7 December 2016
Last night I had a dream where I had hitchhiked to Algona, Iowa.  I walked inside this building and sat down at this table.  There were many people gathered there:  some were sitting at tables and some were standing and talking with one another.  It looked like a funeral dinner.
I noticed a couple of people.  One guy I went to high school with and one guy I worked with on the farm.  Then I saw a few members of the Jerry Shey family.  None of these people walked over to my table to talk with me.  There was someone else sitting at my table, but we didn't talk to each other.  I then got up and walked outside.

Obedience:  The Bondage Breaker
The Jerry Shey Family
A Conversation with a Vietnam Veteran
Walkin' Joe and the Midnight Marauders
Algona Upper Des Moines Newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment