Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Court Order



Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
12 February 2017


Last night I had a dream where I was at my Grandpa Shey's house in southern Iowa.  This family that I knew from Jackson, Wyoming were also in that house.  I told that family that they could stay at Grandpa Shey's house for a while.
I have known the parents of that family from Jackson since 2003; I have hitchhiked through Jackson many, many times over the years (from October 2000 through November 2016) and I would visit them when I passed through town.  I have never liked Jackson:  that town comes across as a liberal, pro-abortion, enviro-pagan sewer.  It seems like most of the Christian churches in Jackson are too worldly.  I have always wondered why the Lord has had me hitchhike through Jackson so often over the years.
In the second part of the dream, I met this young man.  He is married to a young lady that I knew slightly years ago---they are both from Jackson, Wyoming.  He walked up to me and gave me a court document.  It was a court order that prohibited me from visiting his wife.  When he gave me the court document, I was a bit flabbergasted because I really didn't know his wife that well.
I believe I know what this dream means.  The Lord has closed the door on Jackson, Wyoming.  I will hitchhike through Jackson no more forever.
The sad thing about that family from Jackson is that, in the past few years, they have been spending time with a local pastor.  That pastor and his wife hate the Holy Ghost (I have been to a couple of their Bible studies).  I know that I have asked the parents of that family if they REALLY were having any fellowship with that pastor.  I know I didn't have any fellowship with him.  Birds of a feather flock together.
Jackson, Wyoming should be renamed Baal Worship City.

Jackson, Wyoming
Scorched Earth
Jacksonites, Yours is a Bloody City
That's Hysterical

No comments:

Post a Comment