Saturday, June 24, 2017

South of Riggins, Idaho with Logan Mayberry

Logan Mayberry and Tim Shey

A couple of days ago, I got a ride from Riggins, Idaho to an intersection several miles south.  I was waiting there thumbing for a ride when I saw this guy walking north on U.S. 95 pushing a cart.  He stopped and we talked for a while.  

His name is Logan Mayberry and he is walking across America from St. Louis, Missouri to Alberta, Canada.  Another guy named John stopped by and gave Logan something to drink and some food.  Logan continued his journey north to Riggins and John gave me a ride south to a place somewhere north of New Meadows.  I later made it to Caldwell, Idaho where I stayed in a motel for the night.


Logan Mayberry--Facebook
Hitchhiking South of Grangeville, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment