Monday, August 7, 2017

Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming!


Back in June of this year, the Lord had me hitchhike into Jackson, Wyoming.  I was there for about an hour when the Lord told me to "Get out!"

Maybe this means that the Lord is going to destroy Jackson, Wyoming.  I think Jackson is the most wicked town in the United States.  There are a lot of lukewarm churches, too many enviro-pagans (Baal Worshipers) and there is an abortion clinic in Jackson.

Genesis 19: 12-14:  "And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:   For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.   And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city."

Jeremiah 51: 6:  "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD’s vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence."

Revelation 3: 16:  "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Mark Taylor's Prophecy about Yellowstone Volcano
Jacksonites, Yours is a Bloody City
Today's Baal Worshipers
Jackson, Wyoming Fire, 2012
The Gates of Hell
The Eruption of Mount Pelee, St. Pierre, Martinique, 1902
God Will Draw the Wicked into Cities Marked for Destruction
It's Time For Justice
Jackson, Wyoming
21st Century Baal Worship
Some Commentary on the Jackson, Wyoming Fire (2012)
The Lord Will Come With Fire
The Life of the Prophet is the Warning

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tim Shey:
    I'd really like to return to that part of Wyoming but something always stops me from seriously contemplating it. Many years ago, like you, I showed up in Jackson Hole and quickly left as I picked up on a spirit of 'frenzy' even though it was a very quiet time of the year in terms of population. Now, years later, when I try to picture myself in that general area, the question of when - not if - will the volcano let loose blocks any vision I can muster of me being there. Perhaps it'll be a spiritual volcano rather than a geological one. Either way, it looks like it's a 'no go area' for me at this time in history . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol: It might not be a volcanic eruption that destroys Jackson. Maybe it will be an earthquake. The wildfire (Horsethief Canyon Fire) just south of Jackson in 2012, I believe, was a warning.

      Godwilling, I am done with hitchhiking through Jackson, Wyoming.

      Delete