Saturday, August 1, 2026

Shot by God: The Great Rebellion!

 


Shot by God:  The Great Rebellion!

I Samuel 20:20:  "And I will shoot three arrows on the side thereof, as though I shot at a mark."

Job 7:20:  "I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?"

Sara Israel

The Great Rebellion Against God

Interview with a Demon - PHARMAKEIA

Satan Puppets Destroying God Seed (DNA)

I Corinthians 3:16-17: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

Revelation 16:2:  "And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image."

No comments:

Post a Comment