Wednesday, August 15, 2012

At Thy Rebuke They Fled


Last night I had a dream.  In the dream, I was walking to the back of the sheepherder's camper that I stay in.  As I turned the corner, there was a wolf sitting on the other side of the steps.  When the wolf saw me, it fled.

One reason why I think this dream is of the Lord is that, after around one o'clock in the morning, I did not sleep at all.  I was burning up in the Holy Ghost.  When the Presence of God is so strong that it keeps me up all or most of the night, it DOES mean something.  And when that happens, I am not even tired or sleepy the next day.

The wolf, in the dream, represents evil.  The power of the Holy Ghost in me caused the wolf to flee.

Psalm 80: 16:  "It is burned with fire, it is cut down:  they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance."

Psalm 104: 7:  "At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away."

4 comments:

  1. The Lord uses the Presence of God and He also uses circumstances to show us things. When the Presence of God is very strong, it usually means that the Lord is interceding through a person against a Satanic stronghold.

    About circumstances. Virtually every evening I take a walk up the mountain--it usually takes around an hour round trip. But this evening, there is a ton of smoke rolling into the valley--there is a big fire northwest of Alturas, CA and there is a big fire west of Lakeview, Oregon. There was a fire around 40 miles east of here that lasted several days--close to where we branded calves earlier this spring.

    The wildfires,the smoke--this is definitely NOT a blessing. It has been very dry here in the California Outback this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Tim, this dream was of the Lord. You, by the power of the Holy Spirit, scatter all your enemies before you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever the Holy Spirit wakes me up (usually in the early morning hours - I'm NOT a morning person) and I can't get back to sleep, I know it's time to start praying, usually intercessory prayer for all the saints and sometimes the Lord has places specific people on my heart. I thank our Lord so much that he led me to you both, Tim and Sarah... You've been a great source of God's great blessings and grace by your teaching, ministering, sharing and many other things... God bless you and keep you in his great grace... Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tim. Good word. Reminds me of this: And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. Col 2:15

    Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete