Friday, July 8, 2016

Hillary Clinton and Jezebel

"The Death of Jezebel" by Gustave Dore

When Bill Clinton was elected in 1992,  I was disturbed that such a man would be in the White House.  For three months, I prayed and asked the Lord why Bill Clinton was elected.  Then the Lord showed me Psalm 92.

Psalm 92: 7:  "When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever."

The Lord puts people in power as He pleases.  The Lord put King Ahab in power in ancient Israel because the people of Israel had turned their backs on the Lord.  Ahab married a very wicked, pagan woman, Jezebel, and Jezebel incited Ahab to sin against the Lord.  Ahab was a weak man and Jezebel was a domineering woman.

I Kings 16: 31-33:  "And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.  And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.  And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him."

I Kings 18: 4:  "For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water."

I Kings 21: 25:  "But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up."

While Bill Clinton was President of the United States, I always told people that Bill Clinton was bad, but that his wife, Hillary, was ten times worse.  To me, Hillary Clinton, was the Jezebel power behind the throne.  She had a big influence on Bill Clinton's life and politics.

I was hitchhiking in Nebraska a number of years ago and this guy picked me up and took me all the way into Oklahoma.  He said that he had a friend that was in the Secret Service.  He said that the Secret Service would fly Hillary Clinton's girlfriends in from Hollywood to the White House every weekend.  So it is no accident that Bill Clinton was pro-homosexual.

Now that more states are making homosexual marriages legal in the United States, you will see more of God's wrath on this country (like the drought, Superstorm Sandy).  Homosexuality is a sin; it is a mockery of God-ordained marriage between a man and a woman.  The sin of homosexuality is like the sin of bestiality.

Right now we have a President, Barack Obama, who is operating under a Satanic anointing.  His Secretary of State is Hillary Clinton.  Demons of a feather flock together.  The sins of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton (they are pro-abortion, pro-homosexual and pro-enviro-pagan) have brought God's judgment on the United States.

II Kings 9: 10:  "And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in the portion of Jezreel, and there shall be none to bury her."

II Kings 9: 30-33:  "And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.  And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master?  And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs.  And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.  And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king’s daughter.  And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.  Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel:  And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel."

Revelation 2: 20:  "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."
.
Feminism
A Dream about Hillary Clinton
King Ahab, King Jehoiakim and Barack Obama
What is a Jezebel Spirit all about?
A Dream about Donald Trump

Exposed
Jezebel Justice
The Jerry Shey Family
Hillary Clinton in JAIL
Turkish News Report on Adrenochrome








"Queen Jezebel being punished by Jehu" by Andrea Celesti

5 comments:

  1. Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
    12 February 2008

    Last night I had a dream where I was at this picnic. I was sitting in a chair with these other people who were also sitting in chairs on this lawn next to a sidewalk.

    Then someone asked me, “Why don’t you believe in global warming?”

    I answered, “Because most people who believe in global warming believe we evolved from apes.”

    Then this young woman made a comment about Hillary Clinton. It seemed like she was a supporter of Hillary Clinton (Senator Clinton is running for the Presidency of the United States).

    I said, “I am glad that Hillary Clinton is running for president because she makes me laugh.”

    The young lady was offended by my remark and began to walk away from the picnic down the sidewalk. A few minutes later I got up and walked down the sidewalk, also. The young lady turned around and walked back toward the people at the picnic. As she approached me on the sidewalk, she began to walk in the grass and made a wide half-circle around me so as to avoid me. I kept on walking down the sidewalk and then she stopped, turned and looked at me. Then the dream ended.

    Psalm 92: 7: “When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had four dreams about Donald Trump:

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2016
    25 May 2016

    Last night I had a dream where I was driving this tractor-trailer.
    Sitting in the cab of the truck with me was Donald Trump. We were
    hauling heavy equipment. We couldn’t find a place to park the
    tractor-trailer, so I drove to this lot next to this job site and parked
    it there. I told Donald Trump that I had parked trucks there before.
    The owner of the lot walked up to our truck and I asked him if I could
    park our tractor-trailer there for a short while. He said it would be
    all right to park it there for a few days.

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2016
    20 September 2016

    Last night I had a dream where I saw Donald Trump dressed in a
    business suit sitting comfortably on top of this bed. He was surrounded
    by many people—they looked like reporters. Trump was casually talking to
    the reporters.

    I believe this dream means that Trump will easily win the election in November.

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
    27 February 2017

    Last night I had two dreams with Donald Trump.

    In the first dream, I was traveling with President Trump. He was
    meeting with people, talking to people: the general needs to visit his
    troops.

    The next scene: we were sitting in this restaurant having some
    breakfast, when someone placed a book on the countertop. It was my
    second book: The First Time I Rode a Freight Train & other
    hitchhiking stories.

    I said, “What is this book doing here?”

    Right away, President Trump took my book, opened it up and began
    writing some comments in the margins. He told me that he had read the
    book and liked it a lot. We spoke for a long time, but I forget most of
    the details.

    I then woke up and was surprised that it was all a dream. It seemed so real: I was talking with President Trump.

    I went back to sleep. Then I had another dream with Donald Trump.
    We spoke with each other for quite some time. It was similar to the
    previous dream.

    Genesis 41:32: “And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh
    twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will
    shortly bring it to pass.”

    When a dream is repeated twice during the same night, it definitely
    means something. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, let every word
    be established.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill Clinton's Near Death Experience

    "Clinton describes near-death experience: Former president Bill Clinton says that during his heart operation last month, he had visions of life and death, mingled with images of his wife and daughter. 'I saw, like, dark masks crushing, like, death masks being crushed, in series, and then I'd see these great circles of light and then, like, Hillary's picture or Chelsea's face would appear on the light, and then they'd fly off into the dark,' Clinton said in an interview on ABC's Primetime Live. Clinton rejoined the campaign trail this week promoting presidential nominee John Kerry and other Democratic candidates."

    --from Free Republic

    ReplyDelete
  4. 26 July 2022

    Last night I had a dream where I was on this U.S. Navy ship. I saw Hillary Clinton sitting in the captain’s cabin. She had a demonic smile on her face. I knew that she was not supposed to be there. I talked to the executive officer and he said that he would take care of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moscow and Ketchum are probably the two most liberal towns in Idaho. I live in Ketchum.

    Here is a bit of good news from where I live.

    Ketchum is a liberal ski resort town in Idaho. Maybe it is not as liberal as I thought. I was talking with a couple of friends a week or so ago. The one guy said this local restaurant was going to host a transgender reading event for children. I don’t know if it was advertised on the radio or in the local newspaper. Anyway, the locals got wind of this event and that restaurant was flooded with phone calls. These people said that, if that restaurant holds their tranny reading event, they will never eat at that restaurant again. The event was cancelled. Praise the Lord!

    I was told that two lesbians own that restaurant. It is a very popular restaurant in town.

    ReplyDelete