Monday, February 27, 2017

Two Dreams with Donald Trump


Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
27 February 2017
Last night I had two dreams with Donald Trump.
In the first dream, I was traveling with President Trump.  He was meeting with people, talking to people:  the general needs to visit his troops.
The next scene:  we were sitting in this restaurant having some breakfast, when someone placed a book on the countertop.  It was my second book:  The First Time I Rode a Freight Train & other hitchhiking stories.
I said, "What is this book doing here?"
Right away, President Trump took my book, opened it up and began writing some comments in the margins.  He told me that he had read the book and liked it a lot.  We spoke for a long time, but I forget most of the details.
I then woke up and was surprised that it was all a dream.  It seemed so real:  I was talking with President Trump.
I went back to sleep.  Then I had another dream with Donald Trump.  We spoke with each other for quite some time.  It was similar to the previous dream.
Genesis 41:32:  "And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass."

3 comments:

  1. 7 June 2017

    A few weeks ago I had a dream. I wasn’t sure if it was from the Lord, but I thought I would write it down anyway.

    In the dream, I was talking with someone who didn’t like Donald Trump. Then I exclaimed, “At least Donald Trump isn’t a piece of sh*t!” Then someone told me that my life was in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again Tim Shey:
    Prior to "The Donald" being elected, I had a quiet inner vision of him sitting in the Oval Office at the desk and looking straight out toward me. He was okay! He wasn't thrilled at his experience and he was doing his best to stay grounded was my interpretation of how he looked. Because of the vision, I took part in a phone link between the U.K.'s BBC 5-Live radio station and the U.S.'s National Public 300 radio stations and I asked, "Can America take a chance on Donald Trump so that he can bring back the jobs and eliminate the poverty caused by others?" Well, if they'd take their hands off all his efforts to do just that, he will succeed. He's gotta be tough, that's for sure, because the playground bullies have him surrounded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol: Satan is furious that Donald Trump is in the White House. Christians all over the world are praying for his and his family's protection. Pray that the Lord would give President Trump strength and wisdom in governing the United States.

      Delete