Monday, October 2, 2017

Las Vegas Earthquake Imminent?


Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
30 September 2017

Last night I had a dream where this man walked up to me and gave me a piece of paper.  There was a message on the piece of paper.  The message said:  "see 'las vegas earthquake'".

Las Vegas Earthquake

Goodbye, Las Vegas
Minority Report
Earthquake Map
The Lord is Shaking the Nations
Thou Shalt Be No More Remembered
God Will Draw the Wicked into Cities Marked for Destruction
Pope Benedict and the Las Vegas Earthquake Dream
A Reexamination of the Las Vegas Earthquake Dream

Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
21 December 2010
.
Minority Report, starring Tom Cruise, directed by Steven Spielberg. Precog. Ann Lively. Visions. Dreams come true. John Anderton. New eyes. A prophet’s eyes. Prevision. Las Vegas Earthquake.



[I had the dream in Wells, Nevada.  Wells and Las Vegas are both on U.S. 93.]



3 comments:

  1. The above dream was given to me while I was staying at a motel in Wells, Nevada back in September of 2017. Right now I am at that same motel in Wells, Nevada; I hitchhiked from northern California a few days ago.

    I just noticed this: Wells, Nevada is on I-80 and U.S. 93; Las Vegas is also on U.S. 93. Back in September, I hitchhiked to Shoshone, Idaho and typed up this dream onto my blog at the local library. Shoshone, Idaho is also on U.S. 93.

    God is in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of earthquakes: something very unusual happened yesterday and I believe it was the hand of God. I was sitting at the library reading a book, when this complete stranger walked over to me and told me that Kobe Bryant, the former NBA basketball star, died in a helicopter crash.

    Later on, a friend of mine saw me at the library and told me he wanted to take me out to eat. So we drove to this restaurant and they had this big screen TV; it was on a sports channel and they were talking about the death of Kobe Bryant.

    The name “Kobe” is not a common American name. The first thing I thought about was Kobe, Japan. A number of years ago, a big earthquake hit Kobe, Japan*. I hope this isn’t a stretch, but maybe the Lord is warning us that a big earthquake will hit someplace soon and, of course, it will be all over the TV.

    *Kobe, Japan Earthquake, 1995
    https://www.nist.gov/el/earthquake-kobe-japan-1995

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earlier today an earthquake hit near Stanley, Idaho. It was 6.5 on the Richter Scale. I felt the shaking here in Blaine County, Idaho. It was the biggest earthquake in Idaho since the Borah Peak Earthquake of 1983 (6.9 Richter Scale).

    ReplyDelete