Friday, January 5, 2018

God is Laughing at UN's Anti-Israel Vote

©Tomi Arayomi at the United Nations in Geneva

This is from the blog Richard's Watch:

Further to my musing on Kingdom-related Events Since Lightning Strike on Mecca’s Grand Mosque, and especially to its section on Kingdom Presence & Prophecy, this published by Revd Dr Sharon Stone’s Prophetic Voice TV is most instructive:

TOMI ARAYOMI PROPHECY CONCERNING UNITED NATIONS VOTE SAYS, “GOD IS LAUGHING”! – HERE’S WHY

2016 saw the day of ‘the outsider’ formally known as Donald Trump rise to his title of acclaim as the ‘disruptive candidate’. Since his 2016 rise to power his influence today is shaking the world as his unapologetic campaign ‘America First’ leaves the rest of the world’s seemingly unified leaders speculating as to the unpredictability of this ‘president of chaos’. [RB > Lance Walnau: Why Trump is ‘God’s Chaos Candidate’ and ‘Wrecking Ball’ – ‘hat-tip’ to Lynne Hodder.]

On December 21st 2017, the United Nations voted 128-9 to condemn United States’ embassy move to Jerusalem despite warnings from US Ambassador Nikki Haley that acts by the United Nations against US democracy will not be taken lightly.

The Countries that voted in solidarity with Israel include Guatelmala, Honduras, Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Togo.

Recently, Prophet Tomi Arayomi visited the United Nations and had the opportunity to prophesy to many United Nations’ workers, Christians in government and diplomats. What the Lord revealed to him concerning the United Nations should poise all involved in government at Geneva to both feel hopeful and prayerful during 2018 and the next three years.

Tomi’s prophetic account reads:


“The Lord showed me a picture of His view concerning the United Nations.  I saw an underground movement of peoples devoted to the reform of the United Nations rising to prominent positions of influence and change.  I also saw the Lord laughing not in jubilee but it was the mocking laughter of Psalm 2:
‘Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, let us break their chains and throw off their shackles. The one enthroned in heaven laughs!’ (Psalm 2:1-4)
“The Lord showed me president Donald Trump as a literal Cyrus for Israel’s sake!
‘For the sake of Jacob my servant, of Israel my chosen, I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honour, though you do not acknowledge me.’ (Isaiah 45:4)
“Watch as the Lord begins to use an outsider to bring about chaos in the United Nations. The world will gather to condemn and the mainstream media will echo the voice of a global elite. The ‘establishment church’ will rise to condemn the capitalisation of Israel. There will be great cries for impeachment and when asked ‘on what grounds?’, the world stage will condemn a man whose hand is sustained by God of disrupting the diplomacy of the United Nations and stoking possible world wars!  World leaders will link arms in solidarity against a Nationalist candidate but I will show forth the weak links in their chain! Yes they will link arms but there are ‘chinks in their chain.’

“In the midst of great boast I will raise up sheep Nations.  There will be those that will stand with Israel and some will move their embassies back to Jerusalem even before the United States. They will do it as a sign of protest and as a sign of my laughter over Jerusalem. You will hear of the unheard Nations, nameless and faceless Nations, that I will give a name and a face for their solidarity with Israel. I will fulfil my promise that says- Jerusalem- I will bless those that bless you!

“I will laugh at their gathering against My name and My anointed Nation and I will call for the unheard and unnamed Nations to move their embassies back to My Holy City. 

“Tel Aviv! Your loyalties will be shaken by my laughter! Your embassies will tremble at my jest! For I will shake you with My laughter!!”

Bereshith

No comments:

Post a Comment