Thursday, May 17, 2018

Charlie Shamp Prophecy on US Embassy Moving to Jerusalem


This is from the blog Richard's Watch:

Further to my closing remark in the previous post Sue Payne at UK Prophetic Words reminded me that Charlie Shamp also foretold an increasing prosperity for the United States. This would be as a result of its President’s radically different approach to Israel.  The following prophetic insights came to Charlie within weeks of Trump’s inauguration.

February 7th 2017 entry in his Destiny Encounters International reads as follows:

PRAYER SHIELD: UNITED STATES EMBASSY WILL  MOVE TO JERUSALEM

Today I saw walls of protection going up around the United States of America. I heard the Lord say, “I have given the country the Key of David.” I saw the Key come down and rest over Washington, D.C. and I saw the address change at the White House to read ‘Isaiah 22:22’ And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. I saw a door of destruction has been closed over the nation and a door of blessing will be opened; American you have nothing to fear! The Lord says,


“I have locked out your enemies and no harm will come to you. Those who seek your demise will be stopped at your borders from this day forward.”

I suddenly was taken to Israel and saw the borders of Israel pushed out and a door standing closed over Jerusalem. I said, “what is this Lord?” I heard the Lord say,


“This is a door of blessing for America, I have given them the key to victory in the Middle East. They shall open the door and do what others were afraid to.”

I saw this Key open the door and a flood of blessing came down. I heard the Lord say that two blessings will come to America when the US moves its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. First the Lord will pour out a blessing over the United States Dollar, it will soar to new heights and secondly I saw the name David come out for the door and the Lord said there will come a man like David from the United States, a military man who will have a great mind. The Lord will give him wisdom and he will crush ISIS and remove its head, he will lead the US to victory over this darkness. – Charlie

[Emphases and formatting RB]

No comments:

Post a Comment