Friday, January 21, 2011

Are You An Angel?

Near Pinedale, Wyoming


Dreams from the LORD 2011

10 January 2011

Yesterday I hitchhiked from Riverton to Jackson, Wyoming. I got a ride from Pinedale to Daniel and got dropped off at this gas station. I walked inside the gas station and got a cup of hot chocolate. I talked with the lady at the cash register and she said that I looked cold (it was probably around 0 to 5 degrees F at that time). I said I was hitchhiking and that I was a Christian.

Then she smiled at me and asked, “Are you an angel?”

I laughed and told her that I was hitchhiking in South Dakota a number of years ago and this guy picked me up. He was a Christian and we were talking about the things of God and then he looked at me and asked me if I thought that the Lord had angels hitchhiking around the country. I think he was implying that I was an angel. I told him that if he stuck me with a knife that I would bleed all over the place and that I was not an angel.

The lady at the gas register was very friendly and asked about my hitchhiking travels. I wrote down my book and my blog for her on a piece of paper. She had very beautiful blue eyes.

Wyoming Bill Would Legalize Hitchhiking

No comments:

Post a Comment