Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Dream About Egypt


Yesterday I hitchhiked from Riverton to Dubois, Wyoming. Usually it takes a half a day to hitchhike from Riverton to Dubois. After I got dropped off in Kinnear, I walked around three miles and I was curious as to why it was taking me so long to get a ride.

I walked a little further and I saw this little deer--it was hung up in a barb wire fence. It looked like it tried to leap over the fence, but instead got tangled between the top two strands of barb wire. I walked down into the ditch and set down my backpack. The fawn looked very frightened as I approached. I took one hind leg and then the next hind leg and freed it up from the barb wire.

There were a few lacerations where the barb wire had punctured the skin, but there was very little loss of blood. As I freed the fawn, it began bawling because it was scared and in pain. It fell to the ground and looked up at me. The fawn then hobbled back under the fence, through the ditch, across the highway (U.S. 26) and back into the other ditch. It hobbled a little further and then hid under some bushes.

I then said to myself that obviously the Lord had delayed me because He wanted me to help free that little deer from the barb wire fence. I was to see later on that this was partly true.

Eventually I got a ride to Crowheart where I got something to eat and drink at the gas station. I then walked a number of miles--from 3 PM till just after sundown. I began to ask the Lord why I wasn't getting any rides. It was going to get cold (probably below freezing) and I was looking for a place to camp for the night.

Maybe a half hour after sundown, a van pulled over and picked me up. It was a woman named Brenda; she had picked me up before around six months ago. Brenda drove me to Dubois.

We both agreed that there was a lot of sin in the United States and that the Lord was going to bring more judgment on this country. She gave me some Scriptures:

Nahum 1: 3: "The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked."

Habakkuk 1: 1-4: "The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see. O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth."

_____

Brenda's Dream About Egypt

Brenda took me to her place in Dubois and made me some supper. She then told me a dream she had over fifteen years ago. The dream was about Egypt.

In Brenda's dream, she saw the River Nile and it was very turbulent. Then Joseph (the son of Jacob, Book of Genesis) came out of the River Nile dressed like an Egyptian. Joseph presented Brenda a little baby in his arms--it was wrapped in some sort of wrapping. Joseph then unwrapped the baby. The left side of the baby was crippled--the baby's left arm and left leg were swinging around and around--it was very mechanical--it was not normal. The right side of the baby was normal. That was the dream.

I told Brenda that the baby was the new nation of Egypt that would be birthed from the turbulent Arab Spring. Joseph (in the dream) means that Israel or spiritual Israel (Judaeo-Christianity) will help birth the new nation of Egypt. Joseph was the savior of ancient Egypt and Joseph (Judaeo-Christianity) will be the savior of present-day Egypt. The left wing of Egypt would cause a lot of trouble, but the right wing of Egypt would be stable. (If anybody out there would like to give their thoughts on what this dream means, please leave a comment below)

_____

I told Brenda that the Lord delayed me so that she could pick me up, give me those Scriptures and tell me her dream about Egypt. After we watched this video about the modern discovery of Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia, Brenda drove me to the Episcopal Church where I slept on the floor last night.

Brenda's ride to Dubois was very Providential. More severe judgment from the Lord may be coming soon on the United States. So be it.

Egypt is Burning
Israel, Iraq and Egypt
Islam is Slavery
Bereshith
Arab Spring Run Amok:  'Brotherhood' Starts Crucifixions
Out of Egypt
Egyptian President Sisi makes history building largest church in the Mideast

12 comments:

  1. Tim, for quite some time you've been intensely moved over the Arab Spring and in particular Egypt. Obviously, the Holy Spirit has moved you in this regard. I'd like to tie in something here in your blog. Remember you had been walking and there was a long delay in finding a ride. Of course from your experience in walking in faith, you knew to be patient and wait on the Lord because surely something would be revealed and it was. The fawn caught in the wire is very revealing to me as a precursor to meeting Brenda. Obviously, the fawn was a visual representation (just as real as the gord vine was to Jonah) regarding Egypt. Egypt has always represented BONDAGE. Christ is freedom. You as a high priest of our Lord did accordance to what your master does, "Come unto me who are heaven laden and I will give you rest."
    God bless you Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I believe it was Providential that I saw the little deer tangled in the barb wire fence. I was glad to help free it from its bondage.

    As Christians we are here to help free sinners from the bondage of sin. Thanks for your insight on the deer caught in the fence. Egypt needs to be free from the bondage of sin and the slavery of Islam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of that dream.

    For myself, I have recently thought that the faith & prayer of those who know the Lord will have much to do with bringing these Arab nations safely through their struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, you folks speak of sinners, and sin in America, in a way that sounds very judgmental & arrogant to me, as though you yourselves do not sin as well. All have sinned, you know that.

    Many Christians seem to love focusing on judgment, esp. as concerns America. There seems to be a great desire to impose law. I question that. Where does it come from? All judgment has been given to Jesus by the Father, yet He said He judges no man. And the wall of partition has been removed. Should we not be operating from a position of bringing people into Covenant with Him? rather than isolating & separating through your judgment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spiritual man judges all things. This is not judgmental and arrogant. We are called to judge righteous or spiritual judgment. A Christian that is not spiritual cannot judge spiritual things.

    In my Christian walk, many sins have died out in my life. These sins do not beset me anymore--it is an overcoming life that we have in Christ. If people are not overcoming sin in their lives and they say that they have been saved for ten or more years, then I have a real problem with their salvation. It has been a long time since the Lord has convicted me of sin. This is the overcoming power of God in my life. Glory to God in the Highest!

    Salvation is just one of many ministries in the Body of Christ. Salvation is not my ministry--unless you take into account that I am trying to save Christians from their milk bottles.

    The Lord called me out of the church (church on Sunday) back in 1991. My life has to stand for something. My life would not glorify God if I continued to fellowship with lukewarm Christians when the Lord told me to separate myself from them.

    "Come out from among them and be ye separate."

    There is a reason why John the Baptist camped out on the other side of the Jordan River. There is a reason why the Lord has me hitchhike the highways of America these past 15 years. I meet all kinds of believers and unbelievers every day. Either people will feed off of my life in Christ or else they won't. My life of obedience to the Lord IS the sermon.

    If the Lord shows me judgment on America, then this is what I speak. "My Father works and I work." I only do what I see my Father do.

    A.W. Tozer:

    “The fact is that, we are not producing saints. We are making converts to an effete type of Christianity, that bears little resemblance to that of the New Testament. The average so-called Bible Christian of our times is but a shallow display of true sainthood. Yet, we put millions of dollars behind ‘movements’ to perpetuate this lower form of religion and attack the man who dares to challenge the wisdom of it.”

    Effete: “having lost character, courage, strength, stamina, or vitality.”

    --Webster’s Third New International Dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaiah 19: 1: "The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it."

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart aches for the lost when I think of the comming judgement. It aches even when I think of those who have such contempt for God and pride in themselves. Just imagine the look on their face when they find out they were wrong! I pray they will have a 'Saul on Damascus' moment before their end...

    I like the way you helped that deer on the fence, kind of like Jesus helping even the one lost sheep. Jesus had places to go and things to do, but He always stopped to help those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dreamsofdunamis: Helping the little deer caught on the fence was a special little detail that the Lord put in my path. The deer was absolutely helpless. If no one had come along to help it, the deer would have lost all circulation in its legs. When I set it free, it hobbled through the ditch, across the highway and back into the other ditch and hid in the bushes. That hitchhiking trip from Riverton to Dubois was very Providential.

    The Lord teaches us in the small things in life; we need to to keep our eyes open and our hearts humble before Him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve Quayle News Alerts

    I Also Had a Dream About China Invasion

    March 17, 2011
    CK

    Dear Steve,

    I have listened to you for years and years. Your so right you and Hawk. I wanted to also confirm others who are emailing you about China invasion. ( bro bob etc.) 7 months ago I had a dream over 2 nights. First part of the dream. I was in a foreign land with what looked like middle eastern people all around me in a RIOT type environment. They all had their fists raised and were yelling. They had flags and posters. It was men and women and even a child or 2. Young and old. Military was there but not nearly as much as the "common people" It was very intense and loud. They were marching and rioting. I was told in the dream...." THIS IS EGYPT" I said in my mind..." How can this be Egypt? Aren't they a stable nation?" Then flashed in front of me above the masses of people yelling and marching was a Pharaoh Head....Looked like the King TUT headdress. I was told again..."THIS IS EGYPT>>>>WATCH EGYPT" At one point I was looking above these masses of people and they stretched across all the land of sand. Up and down like dunes they marched and they were headed to a spot up north....This spot I could see on the horizon had a word etched across it.....ISRAEL....I asked if this was the beginning of the end. I was told again and shown the Pharaoh headdress...."WATCH EGYPT"

    All of the sudden a different whole dream starts.....I am at my home ...We are awoken early am by thuds and peoples voices....very upset peoples voices....We step outside and I can see what looks like the smoke from heavy artillery shells that had been dropped above the pine trees directly across from us. Then I heard more thuds and the sounds of machine guns.....people were running up and down the road ...I yelled " What is happening???" A man and another man ran by and said ...." ITS CHINA>>>ITS CHINA...they have attacked us!!!!!!!" I ran to turn the TV on and it was on emergency status... noise buzzing....and scrolling across the TV was CHINA HAS ATTACKED ......head for shelter...I was in shock and so was my husband....We did not know where to run or hide. The dream ended abruptly there... I had this dream ....same one both parts over a 2 night period. My husband and I KNEW EGYPT was going to happen. We looked daily for info on Egypt. Then the missile was launched by China over L.A......THEN....it happened....EGYPT ERUPTED....now we know CHINA will attack us.....and it happens when we least expect it....This is the oddest thing that has ever happened to me Steve...this 2 part dream and one half HAS COME TRUE!! God Bless you and your work......God Bless us all.......C.K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dream about Egypt could represent the U.S. . We are modern day Egypt Babe-lon and Israel all rolled into one. What Country has had more blessings poured up-on it'|s head than this one ? But who has spit in the face of God lately more than this nation ? We are crippled like the baby held captive like that deer and only God can save U S . Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Dominic Mcdermott’s interpretation of Brenda’s dream (from the blog Richard’s Watch):

    8 January 2019

    The “child” of Joseph who came out of the Nile was Moses who was accepted by the rulers of Egypt (Pharaoh’s daughter) so he could later deliver his people (the Jews) from slavery in Egypt. Joseph and his story in scripture is a foreshadowing of Jesus and His relationship with the Jewish people about how they cannot recognise Him as their brother (the Jewish Messiah) because of His Egyptian (Greek/Christ) clothing. When they finally accept him (Him) he (He) delivers (will deliver) his (His) people who until this point are oppressed in Egypt. The dream says that Joseph/Jesus in His Egyptian/Greek disguise is raising up a new (baby) Jewish people in Egypt who will not wear this disguise (the baby in swaddling clothes) but who will be half sound and healthy and half crippled. The healthy half are those who recognise that they are sons of Yeshua/Jesus and the crippled half are those still under slavery to a well intentioned but mechanical obedience to the Law of Moses. This new people will emerge from the turbulence of the Arab Spring to deliver the Jewish people out of Egypt and lead them back to Israel. Blessings Dominic

    https://richards-watch.org/2019/01/07/game-changing-moment-egyptian-president-sisi-makes-history-building-largest-church-in-the-mideast/

    ReplyDelete