Monday, September 12, 2016

Veronika West republishes month-old urgent word for USA

Veronica West

This is from the blog Richard's Watch:
Veronika’s latest Facebook entry posted around 4am (BST?) today 12th September reads:
I felt to repost this word this morning as I prayed for the USA!
9th August 2016
AN URGENT WORD FOR THE NATION OF AMERICA.
“IT HAS BEGUN”, says God
Early hours of this morning I was woken by sudden and violent jolt, immediately I was taken up into the spirit realm where I heard these words, “IT HAS BEGUN, WATCH, As I overthrow thrones of darkness and witchcraft, WATCH as I shatter and annihilate the strength of an ungodly government in this Nation, WATCH, as I overturn the plans of the enemy, YES, even the secret plans of the wicked one shall be exposed and rendered powerless and impotent, WATCH, as I drive out those that have opposed My plans and purposes in this Nation, WATCH, as I shake, shift and radically change the direction of presidential race to the White House, WATCH, as My Governing hand now moves strategically to realign and reposition even those that are standing as candidates to become the next President of the United States of America, and many will say, BUT HOW CAN THIS BE”, says God
After hearing these words, I was shown a gold signet ring and again I heard a loud voice that said, “America I will make you like a signet ring, for I have chosen you, WATCH, For I will Restore to you a place of Authority and Honour among the Nations of the Earth once again”, says God.
NB: ON 31st August Veronika posted another Word for America (emphasis added)
…Late last night while in a time of worship I suddenly heard the Spirit say,
“Daughter tell My Warriors in the Nation of America to BE ALERT, TO BE SOBER, TO BE WATCHING, TO BE PRAYING, TO BE PRAISING, TO BE PRESSING AND TO BE EXPECTANT, FOR MY HAND WILL MOVE MIGHTILY AND STRATEGICALLY OVER THE NATION OF AMERICA IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, AND WATCH FOR AN ANCIENT DOOR WILL OPENED TO DONALD TRUMP”! ……(click above title to read in full)
DOES THE LAST REFER TO THIS? (courtesy Bible Prophecy Tracker posted 7 Sept)


A Dream about Donald Trump
A Vision of Britain and the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment