Monday, January 30, 2017

One Man's Education is Another Man's Marxist Brainwash



Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
30 January 2017
Last night I had a dream where I saw the words “Education Association” and “Demonic”.
I believe this dream is a warning about public education and teacher’s unions in the United States (which is no surprise).  I believe that there are many private schools that are also conformed to the world system.  I have heard that Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington is very anti-Christian.  At Whitman College, all students are required to read a book entitled Why I am not a Christian by Bertrand Russell.  I am very grateful that so many Christian families home school their children.
One man’s education is another man’s Marxist brainwash.

_____


Cultural Marxism:

"The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia.  This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, God or even family or the state."

--Urban Dictionary  






No comments:

Post a Comment