Friday, January 13, 2017

D-Day, 2017: British and American Christianity



Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
13 January 2017
Last night I had two dreams.
In the first dream, I was an officer in the British Army.  I was dressed in a uniform that the British wore in World War I.  There were all of these British soldiers lined up in a straight line and marching past me.  As they marched past me, I would hold out my fist and each soldier would bump his fist with my fist. Every time one of the soldiers gave me a fist-bump, I would say, "Go."  It looked like we were preparing for an invasion---something like D-Day in 1944.
In the second dream, I was with this elite American group of fighters.  It looked like we were Navy SEALs, Delta Force or mercenaries.  We were dressed in black and had black camouflage paint on our faces.  Someone handed us our weapons; I was given a submachine gun.  We were getting ready to go on some night operation.
This dream is about intercession/spiritual warfare.  I believe this dream means that the Lord is mobilizing British and American Christians to invade and destroy certain aspects of Satan's kingdom/world system.  With Great Britain leaving the European Union (Brexit) and the United States voting Donald Trump into the White House in 2016, we are now ready to destroy Satanic strongholds like Globalization (Global Elites), ISIS, abortion, homosexuality (the left-wing anti-family agenda), the United Nations (which is pro-Islam and anti-Israel) enviro-paganism (the lies of climate change/global warming), Marxist ideology and other strongholds.  
The official date of this invasion may be 20 January 2017 when Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States.  The British and American Christians have been fighting/praying/preparing for years for such a time as this.  This dream is not just about British and American Christians, because Christians all over the world are fighting/praying against the strategies of Satan (the gates of hell). This dream was very positive:  there will be many victories in the future for those who follow Jesus Christ.  
Isaiah 54: 17:  "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

The Gates of Hell
Richard's Watch
The World is the Battleground
Big Ben
The British Are Coming!

1 comment:

  1. I put this comment on the blog Richard's Watch earlier this morning:

    This is incredible what happened this morning! It is confirmation from the Lord on the dream I had above.

    This morning I was making some breakfast. I turned on the TV and there was this old film playing; I later learned it was NORTHWEST PASSAGE (1940) starring Spencer Tracy. It was about the French and Indian War (also known as the Seven Years War in Europe), 1754-1763.

    In the scene that I saw, there was this starving, rag-tag bunch of American soldiers (Rogers Rangers) and they were returning from a raid to this British fort. They arrived at the fort, but no one was there. They were very tired and hungry, so Spencer Tracy began reciting this Bible verse and some of the guys were also praying. Shortly after this, the British soldiers came up the river in boats to the fort. They brought food and other provisions for the wore-out American soldiers.

    As we know, the Americans and British fought together in the French and Indian War.

    In this time in history, American and British Christians are fighting against Satanic Globalism (United Nations, European Union, etc).

    ReplyDelete