Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Bill Gates of Hell


The Strategies of Hell
The Bill Gates of Hell and the Deep State Gestapo



Judges 16:3:  "And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city [the strategies of hell], and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron."

Matthew 16:18:  "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock [of revelation knowledge] I will build my church; and the gates of hell [the strategies of hell] shall not prevail against it."

_____

Archbishop Vigano

Escaping the Gestapo

ObamaGate - ItalyGate

Bill Gates is a Pedophile

Kill Gates VAXX Agenda

















_____

Dreams from the LORD 2011-2023

29 January 2023

Bill Gates Dream

Earlier this afternoon, I was watching a video by Derek Johnson on Rumble.  The title of the video was “Derek Johnson with His Blueprint” (on RattleTrap 1776).  The Presence of God became very strong, so I lay down and took a nap.  As I took a nap, I had a dream.

In the dream, I was fixing something on a TV screen.  I thought I had it fixed, so I went to move a sofa in front of the TV because I wanted to watch something.  Just then, Bill Gates walked into the room, took the remote and tried to turn the TV on.  The TV was already on, but the screen was very blurry.  I looked at the control panel of the TV, pushed the third button down and then the screen became very clear.  Bill Gates was still in the room as I went to move the sofa.  Then the dream ended.

Why would Bill Gates be in one of my dreams?  Bill Gates is one of the most evil men on the face of the earth.  Look at all of the people who have been injured and killed by his Big Pharma bioweapons.  Maybe the Lord is going to make it very clear to the whole world (through television) all of the evil that Bill Gates has done in the world.

The third button down is probably significant detail.  Maybe it means in three days or three weeks or three months.  I am not sure.

1 comment:

  1. Four definitions for the Greek pharmakeia:

    1. the use of administering of drugs.

    2. poisoning.

    3. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it.

    4. metaphor. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry.

    https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g5331/kjv/tr/0-1/

    Revelation 9:21: “Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries [pharmakeia], nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.”

    ReplyDelete