Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Dreams: A Christian Cult and a Jezebel Spirit

Elijah meeting Ahab and Jezebel in Naboth's Vineyard

Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
9 September 2010

Last night I had two dreams. In the first dream, I was with this man, woman and child and we were in this church group—it was really a Christian cult. I warned the man and his wife about this cult.

We left that group of people and went to this church building. The people were all dressed up for a Sunday service. But something was wrong. The man and wife and child and I walked through the church and out the back. There were people waiting for us in the back yard of the church. These people surrounded the man, woman and child. I walked back into the church and the people were acting very strange.

I walked back outside in the yard behind the church. The group of people had turned into a mob. They had tied up the man, woman and child in ropes and had lifted them up and were carrying them to this altar to kill them.

It was then that I yelled, “Come out of them, Satan, in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth!”

The people scattered and the man, woman, child and I escaped that church.

In the second dream, I was in this city. It looked like the downtown area. There was this big building and there was this crowd of people guarding the building. I walked up to these two guys and they were trying to attack the crowd of people at the building; the two guys were across the street from the building.

Then this big guy from the crowd of people attacked our position with a machine gun. We hunkered down behind this gravel pile. I then grabbed some rocks and began throwing them at the big guy with the machine gun. He was firing the machine gun, but the bullets bounced off of my body. I kept throwing the rocks at him until he started crying and ran back to the crowd of people near the building.

I then ran towards the crowd of people and yelled, “In the Name of Jesus, begone, Satan!”

The crowd began to split off in two directions (it reminded me of the parting of the Red Sea in the Old Testament). Then I came face to face with this woman who was the leader of this group of people. I then spoke directly at her very forcefully, “Come out of her, Jezebel spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ!” Then the dream ended.

Obedience: The Bondage Breaker
The Jezebel Spirit
What is a Jezebel Spirit all about?  
The Death of Hillary Clinton

_____

Thought for the Day:

What is the difference between a Muslim who studies the Koran and rejects Christ and a "Christian" who studies the Bible and rejects Christ? Absolutely nothing.

John 5: 38-40: " And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them YE THINK ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life."

II Corinthians 3: 6: "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."

Does Christ or Scripture Rule?

_____

Shiloh
By Tim Shey

Brutal deathdance;
My eyes weep blood.
Pharisees smile like vipers,
They laugh and mock their venom:
Blind snakes leading
The deaf and dumb multitude.

Where are my friends?
The landscape is dry and desolate.
They have stretched my shredded body
On this humiliating tree.

The hands that healed
And the feet that brought good news
They have pierced
With their fierce hatred.

The man-made whip
That opened up my back
Preaches from a proper pulpit.
They sit in comfort:
That vacant-eyed congregation.
The respected, demon-possessed reverend
Forks his tongue
Scratching itchy ears
While Cain bludgeons
Abel into silence.

My flesh in tattered pieces
Clots red and cold and sticks
To the rough-hewn timber
That props up my limp, vertical carcase
Between heaven and earth.
My life drips and puddles
Below my feet,
As I gaze down dizzily
On merciless eyes and dagger teeth.

The chapter-and-versed wolves
Jeer and taunt me.
Their sheepwool clothing
Is stained black with the furious violence
Of their heart of stone.
They worship me in lip service,
But I confess,
I never knew them
(Though they are my creation).

My tongue tastes like ashes:
It sticks to the roof of my mouth.
I am so thirsty.
This famine is too much for me.
The bulls of Bashan have bled me white.
Papa, into your hands
I commend my Spirit.

Ethos
February/March 1997
Iowa State University

Genesis 49: 10: “The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.”

11 comments:

  1. You ask "What is the difference between a Muslim who studies the Koran and rejects Christ and a "Christian" who studies the Bible and rejects Christ? Absolutely nothing." Among other things, your answer is incorrect. First, the gospel of Jesus Christ is not found in the Koran so that the one who reject the teachings in the Koran (regardless that it mentions Jesus) has rejected an error. However, Christ's Gospel is found in the Scriptures so that the one who rejects the Christ of Scripture has rejected the truth. This is a vast difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I am trying to say, Jamie, is that there are people who are into the letter and not the Spirit. They are missing the forest for the trees. There are people with Bible knowledge, but they don't know Christ--they think they know Christ. These people are into Bible Verse Idolatry which is spiritual death.

    The Jewish Pharisees rejected Christ just like the Christian Pharisees reject Christ today: "They have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. From such turn away."

    "We worship Him in Spirit and in truth."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,

    I totally understand where you are coming from. Today we find ourselves in perilous times...the love of many is growing cold. What makes a man a child of God is most certainly not the book he reads--even if it is the Holy Word of God. In these last days, people will most certainly have a form of godliness, yet, deny His power they will. Centered at the core of the Spirit of Christ within us is the all powerful love of God...something that no religion can contain--contrarily, the heartbeat of our Father will emanate from our being, reaching out to those who are lost...be it the Muslim reading the Qu`ran, or the lost individual within his/her Christian church. These are the last days of the last days, brother. The harvest is abundant...I see you working in His fields. Thank you for sharing your dreams and your thought provoking questions.

    In Jesus,

    Daniel Paul Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Tim but what does your explanation have to do with your thesis that rejecting the error of the Koran is the same as rejecting the truths of Scripture?

    I do not necessarily disagree with your reply but it did not address your original statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel,
    You are correct that "What makes a man a child of God is most certainly not the book he reads--even if it is the Holy Word of God." However, one can only become a Christian by hearing (or reading) His word (Rom 10:14-15, 17). The Koran simply does not provide the Way to God - Christ, the Truth of God - Christ, and the Life by God - Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie,

    I thoroughly agree that the plan of salvation is not included in the Qu`ran; most certainly b/c God's Word is Jesus, the Living Word. As we know, He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

    I took Tim's "thesis" to intend that a person who considered himself/herself a Christian and lives contrarily hardly represents Jesus any more than someone who doesn't believe Jesus to be the Messiah. Especially since Paul indicated that if we have spiritual gifts, faith to move mountains, etc. and do not have love...well we have nothing. After all, Jesus said that if we truly loved Him we would follow His commandments. Chiefly, loving God & others. Perhaps I read too much into this?

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie: Let me put it this way: if someone rejects Christ, it doesn't matter if he reads the Koran or the Bible or the Bagavad Gita--he is spiritually dead. Head knowledge of the Koran is the same thing as head knowledge of the Bible, if we don't have Christ.

    I can read every book on the planet on Russia and never have been to Russia--which means I know about Russia, but I have never experienced Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daniel,
    Perhaps.

    Tim,
    "Head knowledge of the Koran is the same thing as head knowledge of the Bible, if we don't have Christ." No its not and that's my first point. Head knowledge of error is not the same as head knowledge of the truth.

    This is no consequence for having only head knowledge of error, conversely only head knowledge of the truth, in this case the Scriptures, leaves a man damnable. In fact the Scriptures teach the more knowledge rejected the greater the punishment. So that in reality the one who only rejects the koran is somewhat better off, although both wind up damned

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys,

    Glad to see us all discussing the topic. :)

    I think, if we could look past the Scriptures and names we keep giving things, we can divide it in two. Those who know God's love and those who do not. God's love is abundant. One does not need to conceptualize it to have it, act upon it, know it, feel it, see it, etc. God will not withhold His love from anyone who asks to receive it.

    There are those that learn the words but don't enact the Love. It's better to save others through acts of love than repeating words from a book. Words do not save. Acts do.

    And when we are saved, we do not know the Lord through words, we know Him through our Love. When Christ came, he did not come for us to learn what he had to say, but to see what he came to do.

    So yes, Tim, I agree. There is no difference between one who knows the Koran yet rejects God, or one who knows the Bible yet rejects Christ. We need less talk and more walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With some dreams, I will know what they mean in a few days or a few weeks. One dream I didn't really know the meaning till after several years had passed. And some dreams, I know the meaning right away.

    I really don't have a process. I wait on the Lord and He will show me what they mean. Most of my dreams are symbolic. If a dream is from the Lord, I will usually remember it right away. If a dream is from the flesh, I usually forget it soon after I awake. If a dream is from the devil, I usually remember it for a little while.

    When you get a dream from the Lord, it is the Light of Heaven, so it will definitely be imprinted in your mind and/or spirit. The Lord gave it to you, so you are going to remember it. He is trying to warn you or instruct you on something important.

    When I had the Las Vegas Earthquake dream, it was very vivid. I probably still remember most of it--the Lord gave me that dream over four years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah: I just added a gadget called "Labels" onto my blog. It is on the bottom of the right column. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete