Saturday, November 5, 2016

Mark Taylor's Prophetic Word on Russia and the United States



_____

October 19, 2016 - FULL CIRCLE

The Spirit of God says, Russia -- that's right -- Russia, I will use Russia, the United States of America, and her allies, to take on the Fourth Reich called ISIS; for it has come full circle again -- that's right -- again. The New World Order is trying to rise and take it's place, just like they did in World War Two using the Nazis. They will try again using ISIS. For this plague is spreading, but not for long; for they will be wiped out for their wrongs. For, just as in World War Two, America and her allies came in from the West, and Russia from the East, so shall it be again to slay this so-called beast, and it will be brought down to the least. Some will say, "Why would I use Russia?" Am I not the God of the cosmos? I will use anyone and any nation I choose, whether some like it or not! I will not be put in a box!

The Spirit of God says, The ties that were severed between America and Russia will begin to mend, and they will take on this so-called Goliath, and with one stone shall slay it, and all those that are behind it. For it is not just ISIS they will fight, but the Elite -- the Globalists -- and the Illuminati, who will be exposed by my light. For they are an enemy to the world and my agenda. They shall fall with a mighty blow so that my Gospel will begin to flow. For they wear their flag as if it were a prayer shawl, so they will be taken down with my shock and awe! For freedom and liberty will begin to ring, and the people will begin to sing, as healing and light come from my wings. My people rejoice and shout! For my Gospel is coming, and will go through all the earth; and all the nations will know this is why my America was birthed!

--Mark Taylor



1 comment:

  1. I have had four dreams about Donald Trump:

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2016
    25 May 2016

    Last night I had a dream where I was driving this tractor-trailer.
    Sitting in the cab of the truck with me was Donald Trump. We were
    hauling heavy equipment. We couldn’t find a place to park the
    tractor-trailer, so I drove to this lot next to this job site and parked
    it there. I told Donald Trump that I had parked trucks there before.
    The owner of the lot walked up to our truck and I asked him if I could
    park our tractor-trailer there for a short while. He said it would be
    all right to park it there for a few days.

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2016
    20 September 2016

    Last night I had a dream where I saw Donald Trump dressed in a
    business suit sitting comfortably on top of this bed. He was surrounded
    by many people—they looked like reporters. Trump was casually talking to
    the reporters.

    I believe this dream means that Trump will easily win the election in November.

    Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
    27 February 2017

    Last night I had two dreams with Donald Trump.

    In the first dream, I was traveling with President Trump. He was
    meeting with people, talking to people: the general needs to visit his
    troops.

    The next scene: we were sitting in this restaurant having some
    breakfast, when someone placed a book on the countertop. It was my
    second book: The First Time I Rode a Freight Train & other
    hitchhiking stories.

    I said, “What is this book doing here?”

    Right away, President Trump took my book, opened it up and began
    writing some comments in the margins. He told me that he had read the
    book and liked it a lot. We spoke for a long time, but I forget most of
    the details.

    I then woke up and was surprised that it was all a dream. It seemed so real: I was talking with President Trump.

    I went back to sleep. Then I had another dream with Donald Trump.
    We spoke with each other for quite some time. It was similar to the
    previous dream.

    Genesis 41:32: “And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh
    twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will
    shortly bring it to pass.”

    When a dream is repeated twice during the same night, it definitely
    means something. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, let every word
    be established.

    ReplyDelete