Monday, November 19, 2018

The Destruction of California

The Republic of Sodom and Gomorrah


"I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD."

Amos 4: 6-12:  "And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD  And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.   So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD  I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD  I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.  I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD  Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel."

Amos 5: 2-3:  "The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up.   For thus saith the Lord GOD; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel."

Amos 5: 11-12:  "Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them.  For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right."

Amos 7: 17:  "Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land."

Amos 9: 5:  "And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt."

II Peter 2: 6:  "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly."

"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

Revelation 18: 23-24:  "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.   And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

It's Time for Justice 
Victor Davis Hanson
This is Sodom! This is Sodom!
The Lord Closed The Door
Christian Exodus from California
California:  The Great American Wasteland 
Christian School Raided by California Government

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim Let us know how you are doing, John and Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing well. I am staying with some friends for a couple of nights and then I will hit the road. I had a very good Thanksgiving.

      I received two emails from you in the past ten days. I sent you three emails during the same time, but it looks like you are not receiving them.

      Delete