Friday, June 17, 2016

Holy Spirit’s stirrings #1 – prophecies for UK’s critical time


This is from the blog Richard's Watch:
You may know of my fascination with timing of ‘God-incidents’ – events that suggest the Lord is putting pieces into His ‘invisible jigsaw’. They may indicate He’s up to something!
So let me tell you more about last Saturday, the day of Trooping the Colour and when Nina had in intense power surge from Holy Spirit and saw “This is MY country”.
Fridays to Sundays I’m ‘cyber silent’, or digitally incommunicado, and so the short post on the prophetic picture Robert English received had been set for auto-publication on Sat 11th June. However, that morning’s news warranted the insertion of a quick update. This was soon followed by issuing a quick ‘news flash’ about what was happening to Nina.
Furthermore, additional material was incoming last Saturday as though confirming what we had learned and for which I thank Suzanne Payne and Michael Marcell. So I ran off hard-copies to peruse at leisure over the weekend.
First, an encouraging follow-up to Robert’s picture as published on Prophetic Releasers for UK Revival’s Facebook page the previous day (Friday):
Prophetic Vision (to do with the EU also the UK GB).
‘I saw complete and utter darkness, over the EU, that was so thick like a smog that you could not see at all. I could hear the thunder and see the lighting hitting the EU hard, coming down (I saw people running for cover).
‘I looked across the channel and I saw the UK GB – it was calm and quiet. I saw the Lion waking up from a deep deep sleep, waking up chains were broken, and roaring and roaring and roaring, the ground is shacking underneath as a result.
‘For evil men stand down as a result from public office and can’t do anything, wise leaders take over the UK GB.’
That email was accompanied by a prophetic word dated 9 June (Thursday) from Veronika West of Ignite Ireland Ministries. This related not only to the above closing line from Robert but also to my hopeful wish of 26 May in closing Is the Lord exposing rotten politics? UK, USA – next EU?:
‘Wouldn’t now be a good time for all the rotten dirty laundry of crumbling EU finances to be exposed in full glare of continent-wide publicity? Maybe it would make messrs Cameron & Osborne do a volte-face, an abrupt U-turn, over the EU…?’
Seven days later Veronika received this mighty word from the Lord (click title to read on Facebook).:

A WORD FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM

Then the king said, “HANG HIM ON IT!” So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. The the king’s wrath subsided”….
Queen Esther (Edwin Long,1878)

‘Early hours of this morning I heard these words, “DAUGHTER ARISE, WATCH FOR NOW A NEW ORDER OF ESTHER’S SHALL RISE UP IN POWER AND AUTHORITY FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS AND SHE SHALL UNCOVER, EXPOSE AND DESTROY THE HAMAN SPIRIT THAT IS OPERATING IN THE LAND”!
‘Immediately the Holy Spirit quickened to me Esther 3..!
“So the king and Haman went to dine with Queen Esther. And on the second day, at the banquet of wine, the king again said to Esther, “What is your petition, Queen Esther? It shall be granted you. And what is your request, up to half the kingdom? It shall be done!”
Then Queen Esther answered and said, “If I have found favor in your sight, O king, and if it pleases the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request. For we have been sold, my people and I, to be destroyed, to be killed, and to be annihilated. Had we been sold as male and female slaves, I would have held my tongue, although the enemy could never compensate for the king’s loss.”
So King Ahasuerus answered and said to Queen Esther, “Who is he, and where is he, who would dare presume in his heart to do such a thing?”
‘And Esther said, “The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman!”
‘So Haman was terrified before the king and queen.
‘Then the king arose in his wrath from the banquet of wine and went into the palace garden; but Haman stood before Queen Esther, pleading for his life, for he saw that evil was determined against him by the king. When the king returned from the palace garden to the place of the banquet of wine, Haman had fallen across the couch where Esther was. Then the king said, “Will he also assault the queen while I am in the house?”
‘As the word left the king’s mouth, they covered Haman’s face. Now Harbonah, one of the eunuchs, said to the king, “Look! The gallows, fifty cubits high, which Haman made for Mordecai, who spoke good on the king’s behalf, is standing at the house of Haman.”
‘Then the king said, “HANG HIM ON IT”!
“So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king’s wrath subsided”!
‘I PROPHESY GOD IS ABOUT TO MOVE IN AN UNEXPECTED AND AN UNPRECEDENTED WAY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
‘I SEE A DIVINE MOVE OF GOD IN THIS HOUR IN THE NATION OF BRITAIN, IT IS A MOVE OF SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES, IT IS A DIVINE MOVE OF GOD THAT COMES TO UNVEIL AND REVEAL THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PREPARED AND EMPOWERED IN THE SECRET PLACE.
‘WATCH! FOR NOW A NEW ORDER OF ESTHERS WILL RISE UP IN THE LAND AND WITH THE POWER AND INFLUENCE OF THE KING’S FAVOUR AND AUTHORITY SHE SHALL UNCOVER, EXPOSE AND DESTROY THE HAMAN SPIRIT THAT IS OPERATING OVER THE NATION.
‘GET READY, I SEE HEAVEN RELEASING A NEW BATTLE PLAN AND A NEW STRATEGY TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD IN THIS HOUR, A BATTLE PLAN THAT WILL THWART AND DERAIL THE PLANS AND PURPOSES OF THE ENEMY IN THE LAND. THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND REVELATION IS COMING NOW TO REVEAL, REVEAL, REVEAL!!
‘I SEE A MIGHTY WIND OF AWAKENING THAT IS NOW BLOWING ACROSS THE UNITED KINGDOM, THIS IS A CONFRONTATIONAL WIND THAT COMES TO AWAKEN THE WARRIORS OF GOD TO WAR IN A NEW WAY.
‘I SEE ANGELS DESCENDING UPON THE NATION IN THIS VERY HOUR and I hear the Spirit say, “FEAR NOT, See, I am sending Angels before you to protect you and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you”!
‘I SEE A FRESH ANOINTING BEING POURED OUT UPON THOSE THAT ARE STANDING ON THE WATCHMAN’S WALL AND I SEE A NEW MANDATE BEING GIVEN TO THOSE THAT ARE READY, WAITING, WATCHING AND LISTENING FOR HEAVEN’S COMMAND. I SEE MANY ARE NOW RECEIVING A PROPHETIC MANDATE TO KEEP WATCH OVER THE EKKLESIA IN THIS HOUR TO ENSURE THE ETERNAL PURPOSES OF GOD ARE FULFILLED AND COME TO PASS IN THE NATION OF BRITAIN.’
In that communication received Saturday I learn that, “The Lord spoke to us recently in our prayer group and said,

No comments:

Post a Comment