This is from Fellowship of the Minds:
HERE ARE THE MAIN POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE FISA MEMO:
(2) To prevent abuse of FISA against U.S. citizens, FISA applications require the government to produce valid and unbiased documentation in support of the application.
(3) In October 2016, the Obama Administration made a FISA application to FISC to conduct electronic surveillance of an American citizen named Carter Page, who was at the time a volunteer advisor to the Trump presidential campaign.
(4) The validity of the Carter Page FISA application depended on two supporting documents:
- A “dossier” compiled by a former British spook named Christopher Steele which claims that Trump was colluding with Russia, which meant Trump was a foreign (Russian) agent — thus triggering the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and justifying the government’s surveillance on Trump and members of his campaign team.
- An article in Yahoo News by journalist Michael Isikoff.
- The Steele dossier’s information is tainted because:
- The information in the dossier was unverified and unsubstantiated.
- The dossier was politically motivated, paid for by the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign to be used as “opposition research” against Trump.
- The dossier’s author, Christopher Steele, had made known to the DOJ (in the person of Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr) his political objections to and bias against Donald Trump — the subject of the dossier.
- Michael Isikoff’s Yahoo News article is a duplicate of the Steele dossier because Isikoff’s source was none other than Christopher Steele. Since the Steele dossier is tainted, Isikoff’s article is also tainted.
(6) FBI agent Pete Strzok, who conducted a counterintelligence investigation of another Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos, should have recused himself because of his bias against Trump, expressed in text messages to his mistress, another FBI agent named Lisa Page. To compound his misdeeds, Strzok then leaked information to the media, which was used to attack Trump.
(7) Similarly, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who signed the Page FISA application, should have recused himself because of his anti-Trump bias. McCabe had met with Bruce Ohr to discuss an “insurance policy” to ensure that Trump would not be elected President.
Lock Them Up!
This means that the following FBI and DOJ officials committed malfeasance when they certified, approved, and signed the FISA applications:
- FBI Director James Comey
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente
FISA Memo in Text Format
The Lord Will Judge the Media
Worse Than Watergate Scandal Surfacing
Dick Morris: Worse Than Watergate - Media Is Now Co-Conspirator
Mark Taylor Trump Prophecies: At Least 2 Media Outlets will be Destroyed