Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Puppet

Fake President of the United States

This is from the blog My Dreams and Visions:

I had a dream last night where I saw the Oval Office as a stage. I saw a marionette puppet there and could see the strings being used to animate or bring the puppet to life. Upon first glance I could only see the puppet and the strings. Then I was shown who was animating the puppet. What was strange is that in real life only one person, at least to my knowledge, is needed to operate a marionette. However, in the dream there were several people operating this puppet. The faces of those who were operating the puppet were covered in hoods of what I can only describe as those worn by the hangman. Then I saw a hand sever the strings of the puppet and it went limp. Next I saw the hoods of those operating the puppet have their hoods removed and their identities exposed. They appeared to be in a state of shock. I did not see the faces of those who were operating the puppet only that their hoods hiding their identities had been removed.

This is a dream to take to prayer as it has to do with events about to unfold.

Conspiring Against President Trump

A military source:  "Trump signed the Insurrection Act."  The masterpiece of Trump against the deep state

The Biden Family's Most Treasonous Text Message

"JOE BIDEN" IS WEARING A MASK

No comments:

Post a Comment