Thursday, October 4, 2018

Conspiring Against President Trump

President Donald Trump


Dreams from the LORD 2011-2018
4 October 2018

Last night I had a dream where I saw a younger LBJ:  he wasn’t President, but still a U.S. Senator.  LBJ was talking with a few other U.S. Senators.  They were conspiring against JFK.  It was a very long dream, but most of the details are gone from me now.

In this dream, LBJ represents the Deep State; JFK represents President Donald Trump.  The Deep State is comprised of establishment Democrats and Republicans who are trying to undermine President Trump’s agenda.  Some people think that LBJ was behind JFK’s assassination in 1963.

If powerful men cannot kill you, they will engage in character assassination and smear campaigns to ruin your reputation.

II Kings 6:11-12:  "Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?  And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber."

The Death of President Lyndon Johnson
A Dream about the Kennedy Family
A Dream about Donald Trump
2020 Prophecy - Tomi Arayomi
LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stone







2 comments:

  1. Here is a comment from Rachel Roussel from the Trump/Kennedy Video - July 2021 (above):

    "Thank you! I shared thisss a lot! Bless your heart for filming thissss. Ik [know] you wish you would have been quiet. Can’t say I could’ve been quiet! …. I hear 'HOLD TRAFFIC ON THE AVENUE FOR TRUMP AND KENNEDY RELEASE'.…. I had to play it back a dozen times, but I heard it w/ my headphones! Use headphones!!!!! 8:00 mark is the hot spot for sure! Keep playing it back! It’s there! Today, 22 years ago JFK Jr supposedly died, but I think I just seen him drive off in the U.S Vice Presidents limo 👊🏻💫 (Today .. 7/16/21) WOW!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an email from Cesare Sacchetti who lives in Rome (26 April 2023):

    Hi Tim,
    how are you? Thanks for your article. Yes, I heard of those families. Some of them are important noble families of Rome, like the Colonnas, the Farneses and the Orsinis. The fact is that some anons or MAGA people mistake them for the ruling families of the Illuminati. That's not correct. Many of them certainly belong to the establishment and to the globalist élite but they do not sit at the top of the deep state pyramid. They're not more powerful than the Rothschilds, for example. At the beginning of the XIX century, the Rothschilds gained an unbelievable amount of wealth. They became the masters of European nobility. I hope I was of help in your research about them. Keep in touch!
    Best,
    Cesare

    ReplyDelete