Friday, March 31, 2017

Britain's Shackles Now Shattered


This is from the blog Richard's Watch:

Have you ever felt fetters fall away? The invisible, spiritual sort that satan shackles all those with who allow it a foothold to gain a grip upon their souls. The time that happened to me is etched upon my soul. Upon internally hearing, “Burn what you’ve collected – now!” I took articles from my life spent in occult study into the garden, put a match to them and repented. Immediately, I unmistakably felt heavy chains fall from both wrists! As in Charles Wesley’s glorious hymn ‘And Can It Be?’ – “My chains fell off, my heart was free. I rose, went forth and followed thee!”
Thus, the following two words circulated by UK Prophetic Words on this theme resonate deeply with me. Although 12 years apart, the timing seems significant (see footnote):
Kathy Laity (Hephzibah House of Strategic Prayer, Cornwall) Tues 28th March 2017
I’d been agitated all day (as had others on team here) but since midnight was really praying re Brexit. Immediately felt God say “DECREE don’t pray!”.
I started to decree “Brexit shall happen in the name of Jesus!”.
Immediately, I saw a massive sledgehammer slam down on a huge, thick chain link. I kept decreeing. Each time I did the sledgehammer fell. I saw the first link break, then became aware of another. Kept decreeing until it broke, then two further chains. At this point I saw they had been around the legs of a large male LION. Now I could see a thick iron collar, blindfold and muzzle. I kept decreeing. The iron collar opened and dropped off, as did the blindfold.
I could sense the lion’s anger and a roar building. The moment the muzzle fell away it roared mightily, leapt forward and grabbed the enemy, Satan, by the throat, shaking and dispatching it (rather like Aslan with the white witch). I kept decreeing but now the scene changed.
The lion had on a royal red robe, was wearing a crown and had a sceptre of authority. I knew it was releasing MANDATES. There was an immense sense of PEACE, ORDER, and AUTHORITY.
My sense throughout it all was that the LION was representing GREAT BRITAIN (as is often seen on the coat of arms) and that the enemy was responsible for the shackles. The lion’s STRENGTH on being released was immense.
__________

WENDY ALEC: VISION FOR GREAT BRITAIN 15th July 2005 – excerpts:
Then the Lord showed me a large lion – and He said – “This lion represents the nation of Great Britain” – And it was a shocking sight – for where the lion should have been filled out and sleek and gleaming – it was almost a skeleton – and its mane was barely visible – and its coat was covered in mange – and its roar which should have shaken the nations in its power and in its ferocity was strangled and barely audible. And the Lord said, “This represents both the glory of this nation at present and the state of My Church as a whole in Great Britain”. And I saw in great letters – the words – “THE GLORY HAS DEPARTED FROM THE LION – BUT THE GLORY OF THE LORD OF HOSTS SHALL RETURN AND THE LION SHALL ROAR AGAIN.
And the Lord said – “Bring back My glory – Bring back My glory that your nation may once more walk in the glory of its destiny – and the Church may show forth My glory” – And the Lord showed me huge flourishing green tree that was planted in the European mainland – its huge trunk seemed to be PLANTED in BRUSSELS and the foliage had grown so dense that the trees branches and foliage had grown over the English channel and covered Britain in a great dark shadow and thousands of smaller offshoots and branches had taken deep root in Great Britain – and I saw the roots tangled and grown into London and then through the British Isles up all the way to Scotland.
The Lord said – “These are the deep roots of secularism and humanism that have taken deep root in this nation – these are the roots that are eroding this nation’s faith!” And I saw thousands upon thousands of people bowing in obedience to this tree and the roots were tightly twisted around their ankles – but they seemed totally unaware of this – that they were bound – and so they rejected the faith of their fathers – and I saw a great scoffing and a great decline in the traditions and the foundations of the past – and this mass of people was divided into two camps – the first huge mass of people whose ankles were bound by the gnarling roots of the green tree from Europe were younger and seemed more modern in their approach – and I saw written over their head – ‘UNBELIEF’ – ‘CYNICISM’ – ‘HUMANISM’ – and the foliage and green leaves seemed to shadow their heads – and I sensed that they were being attacked at a cerebral level.”
But the second group seemed to be those whose roots and foundations were from the established traditional denominations of Britain – yet they were just as affected as this first group – but I saw written over their head – ‘PRIDE’ – ‘SKEPTICISM’ – ‘CLOSED MINDEDNESS’ and I sensed that the roots around their ankles had bound them in a different manner – that even if they heard the call of the Spirit in these days that the spiritual forces had them so bound that they could not move with the tide and the times of God – and I saw the green foliage literally cover and shadow their foreheads and eyes and I saw the word blinding.”
And I said to the Lord, “Father – what does this mean?” And He said – “The spirits that led Europe into post-Christian decline – have invaded Great Britain over these past decades – and have infiltrated and overshadowed the nation with the same humanism and paganism and secularism – and yet Britain is still so blinded by her roots and her foundations that she is still declaring herself a Christian nation” – but the Lord says that – “She has been shackled by the enemy.” And I said “Lord what can break the shackles?”
And the Lord spoke and said,“The prayers and fervent supplications of My saints in Great Britain – the repentance for the sins of commission and omission on behalf of the governments of Great Britain – on behalf of the people of Great Britain.”
Then as people dropped to their knees all over Britain from every walk of life and denomination – the lion started to change – and He grew strong and sleek and his roar grew stronger. And I saw written in the spirit – “Create in me a clean heart O God – and renew a right spirit within me“. And as the people started to seek the face of the Lord I saw the word ‘COURAGE’ – and I knew that in the spirit realm that Great Britain had been endowed from the beginning of time with the mantle ‘COURAGE’ – and the Lord said,
"LIONHEART".
And God said Britain has yet to move into her end time destiny in the nations – And I saw again in great letters – the words –
“THE GLORY HAS DEPARTED FROM THE LION – BUT THE GLORY OF THE LORD OF HOSTS SHALL RETURN”.
And the lion’s roar by now had gained strength.
FOOTNOTES:
  • read this awesome vision in full, with footnotes clarifying date of publication.
  • Wendy received it on the 8th day after the 2005 attack upon London Transport.
  • Today is the 8th day since the attack beneath Big Ben in Westminster.
  • Biblically, 8 signifies resurrection and regeneration, a new beginning!
  • nearly 12 years have elapsed since her vision and 12 symbolises government.

D-Day, 2017:  British and American Christianity
England
Veronica West:  A Vision of Britain and the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment