Thursday, April 20, 2017

The British Are Coming!



This is from the blog My Dreams and Visions:

During the days of the revolutionary war this was not a good thing to hear, but instead a cry to be prepared for battle.

Fast forward to the 21st century and I will post below a vision that started 04/19/2017. In the vision, I literally saw the Redcoats coming to the United States, only instead of bearing rifles and other artillery, they were carrying Bibles. I felt the Lord say that they will come with the anointing that George Whitfield had. Just as the Redcoats were not welcomed nor wanted by the colonists, I sensed that these Redcoats carrying Bibles will not be welcomed by the churches just as Whitfield wasn’t.

As with anything I post, take this to prayer and see what the Lord speaks to your heart regarding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment