Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Dream about an Old, Red Car




Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
22 April 2017

Last night I had a dream where I was riding in this van with two other guys.  I'm not sure if I was hitchhiking or not.  We were driving through this town and were approaching an intersection.  This old, red car with a chopped top pulled out into the intersection ahead of us and stopped for a few moments, then it drove off before we ran into it.  The people in that car looked very evil:  they looked like gangsters.  It looked like they were trying to get our attention.

Some of the details in the dream are hard to remember.   We were driving down this road and that same red car pulled up beside us.  The driver pointed his gun at our vehicle and fired one round into the side of the van just below my feet (I was riding up front in the passenger seat).

We drove to this truck stop and that car followed us into the parking lot.  Three guys from that car walked up to our van and the driver pulled a gun on us.  I said something like, "In the Name of Jesus Christ, drop that gun!"  I took the gun out of his hand, pointed it at the ground, pulled the trigger and fired off the rest of the ammunition.  I then threw the gun away.  They had a surprised look on their faces.

Isaiah 54: 17:  "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn."

[This dream is a warning from the Lord.  My riding in a van down the highway is my life of obedience (narrow path) to the Lord.  The three guys in the old, red car is Satan or the strategies of Satan (gates of hell).  Satan is going to attack me in the near future and try to sabotage my work for the Lord.]

The Only Time Someone Pulled a Knife on Me
Alvin C. York
The Bullet Proof President--George Washington
The Gates of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment