Friday, January 27, 2023

Three Project Veritas Videos Exposing Pfizer Bioweapon


Psalm 94:16:  "Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?"

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution'

Pfizer Director Assaults James O'Keefe & Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings

Pfizer Director Concerned Over Women's Reproductive Health After Covid-19 Vaccinations

Proverbs 28:1:  "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

Luke 12:2:  "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

#Unvaccinated Trends on Twitter - Justice Now

Steve Bannon & James O'Keefe - Pfizer Directed Evolution Investigation

Worldwide Exposure of Big Pharma

The Truth Will Prevail - Scott Adams

Mark Dice Reacts to Project Veritas Video

Pfizer Disables Comments - Damage Control

Pfizer Busted Again! - INFOWARS

Veritas Reporter Chris Hartsock Confronts YouTube Vice President (Matt Halprin) of Global Trust & Safety

THAILAND DROPS A BOMBSHELL ON PFIZER

O'Keefe Placed on Paid Leave

Bourla's Gorillas

Pfizer gets Destroyed!

_____

Dreams from the LORD 2011-2023

29 January 2023

Bill Gates Dream

Earlier this afternoon, I was watching a video by Derek Johnson on Rumble.  The title of the video was “Derek Johnson with His Blueprint” (on RattleTrap 1776).  The Presence of God became very strong, so I lay down and took a nap.  As I took a nap, I had a dream.

In the dream, I was fixing something on a TV screen.  I thought I had it fixed, so I went to move a sofa in front of the TV because I wanted to watch something.  Just then, Bill Gates walked into the room, took the remote and tried to turn the TV on.  The TV was already on, but the screen was very blurry.  I looked at the control panel of the TV and pushed the third button down and then the screen became very clear.  Bill Gates was still in the room as I went to move the sofa.  Then the dream ended.

Why would Bill Gates be in one of my dreams?  Bill Gates is one of the most evil men on the face of the earth.  Look at all of the people who have been injured and killed by his Big Pharma bioweapons.  Maybe the Lord is going to make it very clear to the whole world (through television) all of the evil that Bill Gates has done in the world.

The third button down is probably significant detail.  Maybe it means in three days or three weeks or three months.  I am not sure.

1 comment:

  1. God's Judgment in the Earth

    I never had any personal revelation from the Lord about a coming Big Pharma bioweapon kill off. I did communicate with this pastor from Tasmania back in 2007 and he had a sermon that was about the coming spirit of death coming over the earth. There is this pastor in Alabama who had a dream or a vision in 2018 about a coming pandemic. The Lord did warn His people.

    For me, this reminds me of that scripture “there will be wars and rumors of wars.” You could also say “there will be plagues and rumors of plagues.” My attitude has always been, I am in the Presence of God, so I really don’t spend much time thinking about wars or plagues or bioweapons.

    Exodus 15:26: “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.”

    Deuteronomy 7:15: “And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.”

    Psalm 91:5-10: “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”

    Mark 16:18: “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

    _____

    Now about God’s judgment in the earth.

    So why did so many people inject themselves with the Big Pharma bioweapon?

    “The man on the TV set told me to.”

    “The government told me to.”

    “My Uncle Jake–who is totally illiterate and doesn’t know what the word ‘research’ means–told me to.”

    “My favorite street prostitute told me to.”

    “Big Pharma’s highly paid representative (bought-off whore), Dr. Faucistein, told me to.”

    “Prominent Christian pastors like Franklin Graham and T.D. Jakes told me to.”

    “My favorite, semi-literate, Hollywood movie star told me to (I believe EVERYTHING that Hollywood tells me).”

    Reprobates love listening to and believing the lies of the reprobate. Rats always gravitate toward rat poison. The wicked are still murdering children in the womb. The wicked are still promoting the sin of homosexuality. The wicked are still worshiping the creation and not the Creator.

    Romans 1:28: “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.”

    Killing yourself by injecting yourself with a Big Pharma bioweapon is not very convenient and not very bright.

    The Lord is using the bioweapon to kill off the wicked.

    Isaiah 26:21: “For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”

    Revelation 9:20: “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues . . .”

    Revelation 18:4: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

    ReplyDelete