Monday, June 5, 2017

Christian Exodus from California


Three Witnesses

II Corinthians 13: 1:  "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."

A few days ago, I was hitchhiking out of Mountain Home, Idaho and I got a ride with a guy all the way to the intersection just south of Bellevue.  He told me that the Lord told him to move out of California ten years ago.  He now lives with his family in Idaho Falls.

The next ride going north, this guy said that the Lord told him to pick me up; he gave me a ride to Hailey.  He told me that he used to live and work in San Diego and had planned on retiring there with his wife.  But then his wife began to have these dreams.  In the dreams, she saw these Chinese soldiers attacking people in the United States (California?).  So he and his wife left California a year ago and now live in Hailey.  I asked him if the Chinese soldiers in his wife's dreams were part of an invasion force.  He said, no, that the Chinese soldiers were already here in the United States. 

Yesterday I was walking out of Stanley, Idaho when this guy with a pickup and trailer stopped to give me a ride.  His pickup and trailer were jam-packed with stuff, so it would have been hard for me to ride with him; I told him that I would get another ride.  He told me that he was leaving Burney, California permanently and moving to Salmon, Idaho.

The Lord has been moving Christians out of California for a number of years now.  I was hitchhiking in Idaho a few years ago and this guy from Winchester picked me up.  He said that he had heard of many Christians leaving California for eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.

(I hitchhiked out of northern California on the 12th of May.  I had been working for some friends for the past several months in Modoc County.  Maybe that is the last time I will be in California.) 

Kim Clement Prophecy of China vs USA Fulfilled
Prophetic Word from Chris Reed - Chinese Revolution (13:40 - 15:40)
_____

I saw this in Range Magazine:

WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?

CALIFORNIA
The governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.  A coyote jumps out and attacks and kills the governor's dog, then bites the governor.  The governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie Bambi and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.  He calls Animal Control, which captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.  He calls the veterinarian.  The vet collects the dead dog and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases.  The governor goes to the hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and getting his wound bandaged.  The running trail gets shut down for six months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.  The governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.  The state Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.  The governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.  The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training for the nature of coyotes.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.

TEXAS
The governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.  A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.  The governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging.  The governor spent 50 cents on a .45 ACP hollow-point cartridge.  The buzzards eat the dead coyote.  And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.

--Range Magazine
  Fall 2017


Flee California!
God Will Draw the Wicked into Cities Marked for Destruction
It's Time For Justice
Brian's Dream about the United States and Africa
Californian's Fleeing 'Nanny State' for Texas

5 comments:

  1. I think it is very interesting to note that, while I was typing up the above post at the library in Jackson, Wyoming, three people from Asia (China?) were at the computer next to me. Just after I published this post, I got an email from a friend who lives in California.

    Significant detail. God-incidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the dream of the Chinese soldiers: if I remember right, he told me that the soldiers came up out of the ground and then attacked. The Chinese soldiers must have been in underground bunkers or tunnels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I hitchhiked out of California was in September of 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
    31 December 2008

    Last night I had two dreams. In the first dream, I saw this Chinese man rob another man of his money. I walked up to the Chinese man, who was now standing with his friend—this man was also from China. I took a sharp stick, pressed it against his neck, and told him to give me all of his money. He gave me a wad of bills from his back pocket. I kept the wad of money for a couple of minutes and then threw it back at him because I felt sorry for him. I then walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cesare Sacchetti – Fake Pandemic

    5 May 2021

    “If you look at the images of Wuhan in these days, you will see how China fooled the world. People are wearing no masks. There’s no social distancing. No green pass and no vaccination required. In January 2020, the media showed us the images of the Chinese lockdowns. It was a terrorist propaganda show. China played a part to start the fake pandemic. Now China is waiting for the Western world to commit suicide by taking lethal vaccines and collapsing its economy with lockdowns. China is now ready to buy the Western world at cheap prices.”

    –Cesare Sacchetti

    The above quote was taken from two posts from Cesare Sacchetti’s Twitter page. Within 24 hours they were taken down. His account has been suspended.

    ReplyDelete