Friday, December 10, 2010

A Fire in My Bones



Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
25 August 2008

Last night I had a very long dream. There were thousands and thousands of people in this grassy area—it was rolling ground; it looked like a big park. At first, I thought it was a large picnic where people gathered on a weekend or holiday. Then, as the dream progressed, this gathering of people looked like some Christian convention. There must have been around fifty thousand people. I was walking around this park when I realized that I had something to say to these people. It became a real burden: it was a fire in my bones, but I couldn’t speak what the Holy Ghost wanted me to speak. I began weeping. I thought my head was going to explode; I wanted to speak, but I couldn’t. I then walked to the center of the crowds of people and someone said, “Look: Tim has something to say.” I walked to this table that had some books on it. I opened this book hoping that it was the Bible, but it was a Christian children’s book. I thought that, if I could find some Scripture, it would help to break my inability to speak and deliver the message that the Lord put in my spirit. I looked at another book, but it was not the Bible. I was very frustrated.

The Hand of God

No comments:

Post a Comment