Monday, May 10, 2010

Barack Obama and the Media


Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
18 September 2008

Last night I had a very strange, violent and disturbing dream about Barack Obama. In the dream, I was staying at this homeless shelter in Riverton, Wyoming (whenever I was hitchhiking through central Wyoming I would stay at that shelter from time to time). There were several people at the shelter. Then Barack Obama showed up—he was smiling, shaking hands with people and campaigning for the Presidency of the United States. It must have been nighttime because I laid out my sleeping bag on the floor to get some sleep.

Then there was this commotion in the other room. It sounded like there was a struggle between two people. I ran into the other room and Barack Obama had a rifle in his one hand and had grabbed Diane Sawyer (a well-known journalist) with his other arm. Diane Sawyer was struggling greatly and was trying to cry out, but Barack Obama had his hand over her mouth.

Then Barack Obama forced Diane Sawyer outside where they got into a car—it was a convertible. There was this homeless man nearby who looked like he wanted to help Diane Sawyer, but he was not able to because Barack Obama was holding a rifle. Then Barack Obama forced the homeless man into the car at gunpoint.

The last scene: I ran outside after Barack Obama, but he pointed a .44 magnum at me as he drove past in the convertible. I crouched behind another car as he drove past. Barack Obama was full of hate and anger and violence.

_____


"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed:  everything else is public relations."

--George Orwell

Obama Will Leave the White House

1 comment:

  1. 21 April 2012

    Last night I had a dream where I was talking with Barack Obama. We talked for quite sometime. Then I felt something plop down on my head. I shook my head real hard and then this little snake fell onto my pillow. It looked like a baby rattlesnake and it’s mouth was open wide ready to bite me, it’s body was coiled ready to strike at me. Then I awoke from the dream.

    At first glance, if this dream was from the Lord, then it means that Barack Obama is a snake. At second glance, it means that Obama is a snake. At third glance, it means that Obama is a snake. (In the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established)

    Notice the snake is a baby snake–it is not a big snake. I believe the big snake that runs Obama’s administration is George Soros; Obama is merely a puppet of his Marxist/Muslim overlords.

    This dream is also the opposite of that Messianic prophecy in the Book of Genesis where it is written that the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpent’s head.

    In this dream, the serpent lands on my head and then I shake it off of my head–I was never bit or harmed. Eventhough I was talking with a snake, I was not bit by the snake. Thank you, Lord, for your protection.

    ReplyDelete