Friday, May 7, 2010

A Foot Soldier


Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
19 May 2007

Last night I had a dream where I was a foot soldier in a large army--it was an army right out of the Middle Ages. I had a spear in my right hand and I was marching with thousands of soldiers. I believe there were also soldiers on horses. We were marching towards this higher elevation where this Muslim army was waiting for us. I remember I was a little nervous marching into battle. Then in faith I ran to the front of our army and began praying in tongues. The Muslim army began to throw spears and release their arrows and I would hack at the spears and arrows with my sword. After the Muslim army’s first volley of artillery, I wasn’t nervous anymore. Our army ran up the hill as I was praying in tongues. That is all I remember about the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment