Friday, October 8, 2010

Our God is a Consuming Fire



Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
5 February 2008

Amos 1: 4: “So I will send a fire upon the house of Hazael, and it shall devour the strongholds of Ben-hadad.”

Amos 1: 7: “So I will send a fire upon the wall of Gaza, and it shall devour her strongholds.”

Amos 1: 10: “So I will send a fire upon the wall of Tyre, and it shall devour her strongholds.”

Amos 1: 12: “So I will send a fire upon Teman, and it shall devour the strongholds of Bozrah.”

Amos 1: 14: “So I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour her strongholds with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind.”

Amos 2: 2: “So I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the strongholds of Kerioth, and Moab shall die amid uproar, amid shouting and the sound of the trumpet.”

Amos 2: 5: “So I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the strongholds of Jerusalem.”

Ephesians 6:12:  "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment