Monday, October 4, 2010

Jericho (A Dream)

Walls of Jericho

Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010

1 August 2007

Last night I had a dream where I was watching a movie reel--I was watching the movie slowly, frame by frame. Then I noticed this one frame. On the frame was one word: “Jericho.” I believe “Jericho” means “Walls of Jericho” or http://wallsofjericho.50megs.com/---the name of my website.

Two days ago, when I was at the public library in Arco, Idaho, I typed up the dream that I had about the destruction of Las Vegas (17 December 2006) onto my website. I believe the Lord is telling me that he wants me to warn as many people as I can about the coming destruction of Las Vegas.

3 August 2007

Concerning the dream that I had on the 1st of August. In the dream, I saw three movie reels going at once. The three films were moving very slowly--they were on the horizontal--you could see each individual frame very well. On each frame was a word or a few words. Then I noticed the word “Jericho” on a frame in the middle movie reel. The film was going either right to left or left to right. When I noticed the word “Jericho”, the film stopped moving and the dream ended.

I believe this dream means something other than what I had first thought. At first, I thought this dream meant that the Lord wanted me to warn people about the coming destruction of Las Vegas. Now, I don’t think so. “Jericho” obviously means my life or the work that I am doing for the Lord (intercessory prayer--destroying satanic strongholds). The three films must mean something--maybe mass media or public relations. The frame with “Jericho” on it was right in the center where I could easily see it; it was in the middle, sandwiched between the other two movie reels.

Intercession
Obedience: The Bondage Breaker
Walls of Jericho
Lessons from Jericho:  Know that You are Holy Ground
Walls of Jericho Revisited 

1 comment:

  1. Dreams of the LORD 2007-2010
    7 April 2010

    Around four or five days ago, I had a dream where I was sitting at this computer. I was on the Internet and I typed in the URL for my website Walls of Jericho (www.wallsofjericho.50megs.com), but I got some other website. I tried this at least a few times, but I could never bring up my website.

    A couple of days ago, I found out that I could not bring up my website on the Internet. Today I transferred a lot of material from my Walls of Jericho website to my High Plains Drifter blog (http://tim-shey.blogspot.com). I am very grateful that the Lord warned me about this beforehand.

    ReplyDelete