Thursday, October 7, 2010

Genesis 49: 10


Dreams from the LORD 2007-2010
1 January 2010

Last night I had a dream. I was at the lumber yard I used to work at in Ames, Iowa. I walked into the office and my boss said, “Hey, Shiloh.” We talked a little about the things of God.

At first, when he said “Shiloh”, I looked around to see whom he was talking to. Then I noticed he was looking right at me. I was a bit surprised because my boss was not a Christian.

A few years ago, I was walking through Carson City, Nevada and I heard this guy say real loud, “Hey, Shiloh!” I looked to my right and this guy was sitting in his car and he was looking at me. I recognized him and ran over to his car. This guy had given me a ride a few months before from Bridgeport, California to Carson City. We talked for a short while and then I hit the road.

He called me “Shiloh” because he had read my poem “Shiloh.”

Genesis 49: 10: “The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from beneath his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be”.

Shiloh
Egypt is Burning
New Jerusalem and New Shiloh

No comments:

Post a Comment